I hope you agree with me, when I say that Ice Cream is always a good idea. Always. In this recipe I would like to focus only on how to make a very simple, easy and quick Ice Cream Base, which is actually also light vanilla ice cream. In Desserts you will find the recipes for different flavors and experiments I’ve made before. Don’t worry you’ll be safe.
- Servings: ±20 scoops
- Ready in: ±15 minutes
- Waiting time: ≥6 hours
- 1 L of heavy whipping cream (35% or higher)
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- Pour the whipping cream into a big bowl and whip the whipping cream with the sugar until it becomes fluffy and the stiff peaks form.
- Gently add the condensed milk, vanilla sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Continue whipping until all is mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the containers, cover them and freeze for at least 6 hours. Aaaand you’re done!
- When you buy the whipping cream make sure you place them in the fridge. Before you start making the ice cream it’s best to place the bowl and whipping cream into the freezer for 2 hours before you start. Cold whipping cream and a cold bowl will help to make the whipping process easier. You’ll get a fluffier cream and stiff peaks quicker.
- Either use a whisk or an electric (hand) mixer with whisks. These will properly “whip” the cream.
Did you use this recipe? Please leave a comment with your experience! Feel free to share ideas, alternatives and tips.