For some days now I have been leaving this one box unchecked on my to-do list: write down His promises and tap in to His faithfulness! Why I haven’t made time for this earlier I do not know, but I am very happy I finally did. I’m assertive, I’m a warrior and I can be very direct. But somehow when it comes to this personal warfare, where I fight with myself, I start to stutter and stumble, not knowing how to punch back. I find myself hovering in between knowing I have the right weapon, but not knowing how to use it. Like being super clumsy trying to get a grip of a bar of soap slipping through my thumbless and oily hands. That feeling of many things happening at the same time and not finding the red thread. I found out that I can’t fight myself the way I’m used to fight. I can’t fight anything like that anymore! Because I am not the old me anymore. There is this Spirit that lives within me now that is guiding my every movement. Make every motion smooth and flow. My body is a sanctuary for God, for the Holy Spirit to dwell in (1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19). So the only way to fight myself is with the same weapon Jesus used to fight off the temptations of the enemy: The Word of God.
It is time to tap in to His word. In to His faithfulness. The word of God is like a love letter too, you know? Where He leaves us beautiful promises for us to find. For us to tap in to. It is time.
Read with me as I journal..
God’s Promises To You
It’s time to tap in to His Faithfulness!
Written on 8-12-2022
John 10:10 — “A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.”
- God promises me not only a complete life, but one in abundance. Not only of financial freedom and quality of life, but fundamentally knowing that we are precious to God.
- And by understanding that, “I don’t say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.” (Philippians 4:11)
- We live a Blessed Life!
Romans 8:31 — “What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?”
- Don’t be anxious, worry or stress about your circumstances or any situation in your life. God is always in control and He is on your side! 1 Peter 5:6-7.
- I am precious to God. If God is for me, who or what can be against me? If God is for me, then there is no concern. I can rest and be content in every circumstance. John 10:27-30.
Romans 8:32 — “He did not even spare His own Son but offered Him up for us all; how will He not also with Him grant us everything?”
- If aligned with His will and His plan for us, than we are granted our every petition and prayer we place in front of Him and in His hands. Don’t be afraid to ask. Don’t insult God by not asking or asking with the thought that it is possible. God is the God of the impossible! He likes it when we ask the impossible and have faith in Him, knowing that Only He can.
Romans 8:38-39 — “For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!”
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God! Nothing we did, nothing we do. We are forgiven from our sins and our actions won’t add up or take away from the love that God has for us, the Grace given to us (Ephesians 2:8-9). The Mercy freely given to us (John 8:3-11 & John 3:17). Hebrews 4:15-16.
1 John 1:9 — “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- Confess, be forgiven and sin no more. God promises to forgive you, if you too forgive others.
- When temptation comes, exercise self-control. Discipline your body and bring it under strict control, “so that after preaching to others, I myself will not be disqualified.” 1 Corinthians 9:24-27.
- “I say then, walk by the Spirit and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.” Galatians 5:16-23.
- “Run from sexual immorality! “Every sin a person can commit is outside the body.” On the contrary, the person who is sexually immoral sins against his own body.” 1 Corinthians 6:18, 15-20. “For this is God’s will, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality,” 1 Thessalonians 4:3.
Matthew 17:20, 19-21 — ““Because of your little faith,” He told them. “For I assure you: If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
- Have Faith! Believe, have faith, even in the size of a mustard seed. Sometimes through prayer and fasting, have faith and it will be done.
Philippians 4:19-20 — “And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.”
- God promises to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I worry not, for He is my Provider and takes care of me. I am debt free and all my bills are paid. I have food today and clothes on my back, a roof over my head and I am healthy. I am content and live a Blessed Life. In abundance, in overflow, in obedience I live on earth. Glorying Him for Who He is. Glorying Him for all He has done.
TAP INTO GOD’S FAITHFULNESS. THIS IS HIS PROMISE. STAND ON HIS WORD.
Isaiah 55:11 — “so My word that comes from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please and will prosper in what I send it to do.””